CASH FLOW & SPECIAL SITUATIONS LENDING
We fill a credit void in the lower middle market by solving $500k-5mm subordinated
capital needs and other special situations requiring speed to close.
• Subordinated Over-Advances
• Stretch Pieces/Airballs
• Working Capital
• Growth Capital
• Bridge to Equity/M&A Event
• Bank Kick-Outs (Lender Fatigue)
• Bridge to New Senior Lender
• Refinancings/Lender Paydowns
• Recapitalizations/Partner Buyouts
• Litigation & Tax Liability Settlement
• Senior Debt for Non-Bankable Businesses
• Other Special Situations
• Borrower Profile:
• Revenue: $5mm - $100mm+
• Proforma EBITDA: $500k-5mm+ (will evaluate
cash burning companies if path to profitability /
sufficient liquidity reserves available)
• Privately held, venture-backed, sponsor-backed,
and public companies
• Industry agnostic
• U.S. based business
• Underwriting: Focus on proforma free cash flow for
debt service, other assets/enterprise value as
secondary source of repayment.
• Repayment: Flexible repayment structures around
• Security: Second lien on all assets behind senior lender.
WHY SUPER G?
• Speed & certainty to close—our small and nimble deal team, flat decision-making, and streamlined documentation
allow us to close deals within 2-3 weeks on average.
• No equity dilution, minimal covenants—our capital allows business owners to preserve and grow their equity.
• Tailored, flexible solutions—amortizing and non-amortizing (interest-only) structures available based on credit profile.
• Partnerships with senior lenders—we work in cooperation with and subordinate to senior lenders in an effort to
help onboard new clients and retain/offboard existing clients.
Head of Originations
Family & Friends
$500K - $5MM
SITUATIONS WE FINANCE INVESTMENT CRITERIA
Structures: Subordinated (2nd lien) Term Loans, Unitranche, Junior (Last-Out) Participations, Opportunistic Senior
Term: 9 - 36 months